If you would like to record for the website, please choose any texts that have not yet been recorded.
Instructions for Readers:
- Please record in a quiet environment.
- Read the author's name, the title, and then the text. Please speak slowly and carefully.
- Please write down all the 4-digit ID numbers listed at the end of the website addresses for the texts that you are recording.
- When you have finished recording please rename the MP3 audio files with the 4-digit ID numbers (example: 1234.mp3).
- Please send the files in a data CD to:
P.O. Box 16676
Stanford, CA 94309
If you have any further questions, please email me at Ellie@RepeatAfterUs.com.
Thank you so much again for your help!
On December 22nd, 2004 Mark Eckardt, Allison Karic, Jeff Kiok, and Ellie Wen started a RepeatAfterUs CD Outreach Project. They invited a few friends to gather and make CD's of the audio recordings on RAU. In the space of a week, they made more than a thousand CD's and sent them to hospitals, youth centers, retirement homes, centers for blind people, and so on.
If you have any spare time, could you please join in our CD Outreach efforts? Please feel free to download any of our recorded texts, and send them to the organizations you support.